Bacon Wrapped Grilled Corn on the Cob
8 ears corn
1 lb bacon
1. Gently pull back the husk exposing the corn. Do not remove the husk. Remove the corn silk and use a brush to make sure all the silk is removed.
2. Soak the corn with the silks removed in water for 30 minutes. This will prevent the husks from charring.
3. Preheat a grill to medium heat.
4. Remove corn from the water and pat dry. Take a strip of bacon and wrap it around the corn. Fold the corn leaves back over, covering the bacon and corn.
5. Tie the leaves with butcher string and repeat the process for each ear of corn. Place the ears of corn on the hot grill and cook, turning occasionally until bacon is cooked and corn is tender, approximately 15 to 20 minutes.