Notice of Request for Proposals
Delcambre Seafood & Farmers Market
Health & Wellness Program
The Twin Parish Port Commission is accepting proposals for the following professional contracts in connection with the Health and Wellness Initiative Program funded through the USDA Farmers Market Promotion Program Grant:
1. Health & Wellness Coordinator – manage and coordinate a health and wellness program for farmers market
2. Nutritionist or Dietician – work with Chef Consultant and vendors to provide healthier food options
3. Social Media/Promotions Coordinator – to manage health and wellness and related social media channel content and posts including, but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, podcast, webpages
4. Podcast Producer – recruit guests, handle scheduling of guests and episodes, prepare information about guests and subject for host
5. Podcast Editor – edit audio recording of podcast and prepare for distribution
6. Podcast Host – host a health and wellness podcast
The same qualified applicant may apply for one or more of the above positions. Request for Proposals and return forms can be downloaded here. Additional materials are available for download here. Selected applicants will be contacted for interviews and/or additional information.
Proposal return forms are due by 2:00 PM, Friday, April 16, 2021 by return mail to P. O. Box 101, Delcambre, LA 70528, or by fax to (800) 884-6120, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.