To become a vendor in 2020,
follow instructions below.
- You may submit an application online here and pay the vendor fees or download the Vendor Packet and mail the application form with payment.
- To apply online and if you were not a vendor in 2019 or did not apply previously, you must first register as a user on our website. The registration link is located at the bottom of this page.
- If you are accepted as a vendor, all fees are non-refundable.
- The Market Rules are provided in the packet. You must sign to acknowledge that you read and accept the rules.
- Here are some key rules:
- Products must be grown or made by you. The exception is we allow third party vendors at Holiday markets.
- Arrival and setup on market day is 7am. No sales are allowed before 9am. No tear down or leaving before 1pm.
- Vendor parking is limestone lot furthest away from pavilion or on grass hill at north side of property. The fine for violating this rule is $50 to be enforced by Delcambre Police Department.
- The deadline for paying the annual fee is February 28. The deadline for the per market fee is eight days before the market.
- The deadline for canceling your appearance at a market is noon on Tuesday the week of a market. Failure to cancel timely can result in loss of booth assignment.
- Links to the vendor packet and the individual documents in the packet are listed below.
- DSFM-Vendor Packet-2020
- DSFM-Market Rules-2020
- DSFM-Vendor Application-2020
- DSFM-Vendor Packet-Cover 2020
- DSFM-Vendor Survey-2020